Sunday, September 5, 2010

Yay! ran for 30 mins without my ankles hurting

On Friday, I used my wife's old ankle brace for my injured ankle and I actually ran for 30 minutes strainght.
Then yesturday my wife had me go get some running shoes from the 26.6 running store for my birthday. It was pretty cool. First they did a free evaluation of how I ran, and then they had me try on three different shoes for running. In the end, I bought the shoes that had the most support for my fat feet!
I'm excited to run in my new shoes. I'm gonna take them for a test drive on Monday. Thanks to my wife for the new shoes.

I can't beleive that we had our last nutrition class on Thursday. I'm kind of sad knowing that the challenge is coming to an end, but also excited at the same time to complete this challenge that has had an amazing impact in my life and others as well.

Come on team, lets' give it our all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! You've got to love our poly BRICK feet! I have a hard time finding women's shoes that fit well enough to do serious workouts with!

    Good job getting back to running! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best ankle brace is the Zoom Ankle. It has this cool soft shell technology that is really comfortable and supportive. www.zoomankle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be done but we must keep going after for ourselves!!! Shirlee

    ReplyDelete