Saturday, September 18, 2010

Only trained two times this week

Most of this week I've been attending an ITIL bootcamp training class in Lake Park, and that took up most of my time. I was in class all day from Tues to Thur and then I had to take the certification on Friday. With that said, I hardly had time to exercise. I only got the chance to run on Monday before the course started and then Friday after I took the certification and that's all I did. My brain is still recovering from all the studying I've been doing.

It felt really good running on Friday though, an AWESOME stress reliever. Wow, I can't believe our challenge ends next week. I can't wait for the final results. Good luck everybody!

2 comments:

  1. With my work load lately, this is exactly my frustration of not being able to get in a workout. I don't want to find myself constantly running out of time, and not get to the gym.... If I don't find that balance, I will find myself right back at the beginning. And I don't want to have to start all over again.

    BTW...Thanks for all your positive comments on the blog! We'll see you at weigh-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing just a great job! You look awesome and you're an inspiration to me with your workouts. You're always pushing your weights and runs. Thanks for the comments on my blog. They've been a great boost!

    ReplyDelete