Saturday, August 28, 2010

Started running again

I used my other sport shoes for running on Friday. The shoes are more for skating than running, but I ran for 14 1/2 mins before my right ankle started hurting, so I stopped at 15 mins. I then jumped on the elliptical for the other 15 mins for my cardio workout. It felt great!!!

This means my ankle is healing up, I just need to take it easy. Maybe, do elliptical for two days and run for one day. I'll try that out and I'll see how it goes.

I've got to say that our nutrition class last Thursday was awesome. It was just a fun class. I really liked the breakfast burrito and the lettuce wrap was the bomb.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are on the mend and back to running a bit! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tunu - I'm so glad you're back running and it's going well. Mike Austin does a great job showing you guys some fun was to eat healthy. Keep up the good work! Janet Frank

    ReplyDelete