Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wrong type of running shoes

Lately my angles having been hurting. I can't even run for 2 minutes without them hurting, especially my right angle. I found out from Traci that I was wearing the wrong type of running shoes. I got the over pronate ones that would support the inside more than the outside. I will have to go to the shoe store to either get some new shoes or some inserts. I really didn't know the difference. I learned something new :-)

As a result, I'll be on the elyptical for about a week to give my angles sometime to heal. I can't wait to start running again. I prefer running on the road or on the treadmill than the elyptical.

Is everybody coming in the mornings now? I hardly see anybody at the gym anymore at the times that I go. If you are coming at a different time, keep it up. If you have not been slacking off, get back in the gym; we're almost there!

1 comment:

  1. Wrong shoes? On the island I grew up on, we didn't have shoes for running. We would tie coconut shells to our feet and wrap them with banana leaves.

    ReplyDelete